- Country of manufactureRussia
Transistors 2T803A silicon mezaplanarny structures of n-p-n universal.
Are intended for application in direct current amplifiers, horizontal generators, sources of secondary power supply.
Are issued in the glass-to-metal case with rigid outputs.
The type of the device is specified on the case.
The mass of the transistor is no more than 22 g, with a cap flange - no more than 34 g.
Main technical characteristics of the transistor 2T803A:
• Structure of the transistor: n-p-n;
• Rk max t - the Constant power dissipation capability of a collector with the heat sink: 60 W;
• fgr - the Boundary frequency of transmission ratio of current of the transistor for the common-emitter circuit: not less than 20 MHz;
• Uker max - the Maximum voltage of the collector emitter at the set collector current and the set resistance in a chain base emitter: 60 V (0,1kom);
• Uebo max - Maximum voltage the emitter base at the set reverse current of the emitter and a broken circuit of a collector: 4 B;
• Ik max - the Most permissible direct current of a collector: 5 A;
• Iker - the Reverse current of the collector emitter at the set reverse voltages of the collector emitter and resistance in a chain base emitter: 5 mA (70B);
• h21e - Static transmission ratio of current of the transistor for common-emitter circuits: 10... 70;
• Sk - Collector junction capacitance: no more than 250 pF;
• Rke us - saturation Resistance between a collector and the emitter: no more than 0,5 Ohms