- Country of manufactureRussia
Dry peeling of vegetables is designed to remove soil, sand, dirt from the surface of the root - tuber - fruits.
The principle of dry cleaning of vegetables.
Brushes on parallel shafts form the surface where the product is rolled. Above the entire surface is a rubber - fabric material. It presses vegetables against the brushes for better cleaning. The shafts rotate and cleanse the product, moving it towards the discharge chute. The cleaned - off soil, sand and small stones fall on an inclined surface under the working brushes and, through the necks, fall into the garbage bags. Dust is removed by exhaust ventilation (aspiration system) through connecting sleeves to the cleaning system.
Ventilation can be used for other needs as well. Sold as a complete set with dry cleaning, or separately.
Technical characteristics of dry peeling vegetables
|Productivity, up to t / h||15||Depends on moisture and soil composition|
|Number of working brush shafts||15|
|Height, mm (min - max)||1400 - 1800||Adjustable|
|Loading height, mm (min - max)||1130 - 1530||Adjustable|
|Unloading height, mm (min - max)||510 - 950||Adjustable|
|Power, kWt||1.5||Brush drive|
|Power, kWt||2.2||Ventilation drive|
1. Frequency converter for smooth start - up and speed control of shafts. . . .
2. Exhaust ventilation (aspiration system).
3. Device for adjusting the width of the unloading platform.
4. Additional clamping device.
Terms of payment: 50% prepayment, after placing the order the rest 50% .
Delivery: by transport company, not included in the order price.
- Washing machines and complexes for vegetables and root crops
- Equipment for drying vegetables
- Belt conveyors
- Auger and belt non - standard conveyors
- Roller carts and trailers
- Front Dumpers and Buckets
- Design department
- Plasma cutting of metal
- Powder coating