- Country of manufactureGermany
Flakes are potato
Modern production technologies of potato flakes provide steadily high quality of production. Crude potatoes wash carefully, cleared, processed by steam and cut. Then it is blanched (undergoes hydroheat treatment), washed out from starch and cooks. Potato weight is rumpled by means of screws, after addition of nutritional supplements dries on valtsovy dryers and is crushed, then ready flakes pack up in packings.
The ready-made product keeps useful properties of natural potatoes, does not contain GMO and perfectly is entered in the concept of healthy food. Potato flakes became the ideal decision for needs of army and fleet as are a product of long storage.
- reduction of costs of production, increase in profitability, decrease in amount of production wastes;
- long mixing with water is not required, are easily restored by cold water;
- high hydration, for hydration is not required the special equipment;
- acceleration of process of preparation of mashed potatoes and finished goods;
- lack of dependence of the producer on season and from stocks of natural potatoes in storages;
- decrease in prime cost of ready-made products;
- production of stable quality, improvement of appearance and tastes of ready-made products, long period of storage.
Scopes. Potato flakes are used in various branches of the food industry:
- for preparation of products bystrogo / instant preparation (mashed potatoes in packages, in glasses, and also for quickly cooked soups and sauces as a natural thickener);
- for preparation of the frozen semi-finished products (potato vareniki, cutlets, meatballs, zrazas, khinkali, dolma, stuffed cabbage, trickled pastries, knedliks, etc.). Flakes potato can be both additive in dough, and a basis for a stuffing. The main advantage is preservation of properties of a product at freezing defrosting cycles;
- for preparation of dry semi-finished products (dry mixes for preparation of potato baked pudding, potato oladyev, dumplings, etc.);
- for preparation of various type of pastries and bakery products (pancakes with a potato stuffing, pies, potato rolls, potato, rye and white bread). Bread with additive of flakes becomes more friable and easily dyeing is cut, decreases, the crumb after pastries remains elastic, nice to the taste without callousness signs longer;
- for preparation pellet, chips, snacks;
- for preparation of meat products (sausages, pastes and canned meat). Additive of 3-4% of potato flakes positively influences water absorption coefficient, and also interferes with a fat effluence during storage. By production of pastes and canned meat potato flakes are used as additive;
- instead of breadcrumbs (for fish, meat, etc.);
- for preparation of garnishes (mashed potatoes). From 1 kg of potato flakes it is possible to prepare 7 kg of mashed potatoes, for this purpose it is necessary to mix 125 gr. flakes and 750 ml of water to leave for several minutes, then to mix and add salt and spices to taste. Are widely used at catering establishments: in dining rooms, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, army, etc.
Storage conditions: An expiration date of 12 months from the date of production. To store in the dark dry room at a temperature not over 20º C in packing of firm manufacturer.
Our company delivers flakes of different producers: Belgian, German Birkamidon and dry mashed potatoes of Pogarsky factory.