- Country of manufactureRussia
KT802A transistor silicon mezaplanarny structures of n-p-n universal.
It is intended for application in direct current amplifiers, horizontal generators, power amplifiers, sources of secondary power supply.
Is issued in the glass-to-metal case with rigid outputs.
The type of the device is specified on the case.
The mass of the transistor is no more than 22 g, with a laid on flange - no more than 34 g.
Main technical characteristics of the KT802A transistor:
• Structure of the transistor: n-p-n;
• Rk max t - the Constant power dissipation capability of a collector with the heat sink: 50 W;
• fgr - the Boundary frequency of transmission ratio of current of the transistor for the common-emitter circuit: not less than 10 MHz;
• Ukbo max - the Maximum voltage of the collector base at the set reverse current of a collector and a broken circuit of the emitter: 150 V;
• Uebo max - Maximum voltage the emitter base at the set reverse current of the emitter and a broken circuit of a collector: 3 B;
• Ik max - the Most permissible direct current of a collector: 5 A;
• Ikbo - the Reverse current of a collector - current through collector junction at the set reverse voltage of the collector base and the opened emitter output: no more than 60 mA (150B);
• h21e - Static transmission ratio of current of the transistor for common-emitter circuits: more than 15;
• Rke us - saturation Resistance between a collector and the emitter: no more than 1 Ohm