- Country of manufactureRussia
Transistors KT608B silicon epitaxial planar structures npn switching.
Designed for use in high - speed and high - frequency impulse devices.
Produced in metal packages with flexible leads.
Type of device indicated on the side of the unit.
transistor weight no more than 2 years
Body type: KTYU - 3 - 6.
Specifications: SCHB3.365.054 TU.
The main technical characteristics of the transistor KT608B:
• The structure of transistor: npn
• Pk max - Constant collector dissipation power: 0.5 Bm
• fgr - Boundary transistor current gain frequency for the common - emitter circuit: not less than 200 MGts -
• Ukbo max - The maximum collector - base voltage at a predetermined reverse current collector and emitter open circuit 60 B -
• Uebo max - maximum voltage of the emitter - base reverse current at a given emitter and open collector circuit 4 B -
• Ik max - The maximum permissible DC Collector Current: 400 mA -
• Ik and max - maximum allowable pulse current collector: 800 mA -
• Ikbo - Reverse current collector - the current through the collector junction reverse voltage for a given collector - base and the open emitter output: less than 10 microamps ( - 60V) -
• h21e - Static transistor current gain for the circuits with a common emitter: 40 . . . 160
• Cc - The capacity of the collector junction: no more than 15 PF
• Rke us - saturation resistance between the collector and emitter: no more than 2.5 ohm
Specifications KT608A transistors KT608B:
|Structure||Limit values for parameters when T = 25 ° C||Parameter values at T = 25 ° C||T P
|U CE R max||U CB 0 max||U EB 0 max||P K max||h21E||U CE
|I CCD||I DLE||I KER||f RING.||From To||With e|
|mA||mA||IN||IN||IN||W||IN||uA||uA||uA||MHz||pF||pF||° C||° C|
|KT608A||npn||400||800||60||60||4||0.5||20 . . . 80||& Lt - 1||& Lt - 10||& Lt - 10||-||& Gt - 200||& Lt - 15||& Lt - 50||120||- 40 . . . + 85|
|KT608B||npn||400||800||60||60||4||0.5||40 . . . 160||& Lt - 1||& Lt - 10||& Lt - 10||-||& Gt - 200||& Lt - 15||& Lt - 50||120||- 40 . . . + 85|
Symbols of the electrical parameters of transistors:
• I of K max - the maximum continuous current of the transistor collector.
• I of KI max - the maximum pulse current of the transistor collector.
• U TBE R max - maximum voltage between the collector and emitter at a given current collector and the resistance in the base - emitter circuit.
• U TBE 0 max - the maximum voltage between the collector and emitter of the transistor at a given current collector and base current, equal to zero.
• U CB 0 max - maximum collector - base voltage at a given current collector and an emitter current equal to zero.
• U EB 0 max - maximum constant emitter - base voltage at a collector current equal to zero.
• P K max - the maximum allowable continuous power dissipation in the transistor collector.
• P KT max - the maximum allowable continuous power dissipation in the transistor collector to the heat sink.
• h21E - static current gain of the bipolar transistor.
• the U CE us. - the saturation voltage between the collector and emitter of the transistor.
• I CCD - reverse current collector. The current through the collector junction reverse voltage at a specified collector - base and emitter terminal open.
• I EBE - reverse emitter current. The current through the emitter junction reverse voltage for a given emitter - base and open collector output.
• I KER - reverse current collector - emitter reverse voltage at a given collector - emitter voltage and the resistance in the base - emitter circuit.
• f c - cutoff frequency current transfer coefficient.
• With K - the capacity of the collector junction.
• With E - capacity of the collector junction.
• T P max & nbsp - - maximum permissible junction temperature.
• T max & nbsp - - maximum allowable ambient temperature.